Thursday, September 9, 2010

[BellaAndEdward] Please help, I'm looking for a fic and I can't find it

 

Awhile ago I read a good fic and now I can't find it.

Takes place after NEW MOON, Edward leaves Bella. Bella doesn't try to commit suicide so Edward doesn't go to the Volturi.

Jacob's plan to win Bella over does work, but not long after he imprints on some girl and Bella's heart is broken all over again.

Not long, like a year or two later, Edward finds Bella again. I can't remember if she has slept with Jacob or not, but Edward helps heal the heartbreak and they eventually get back together.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? It's been driving me nuts looking for it.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment