Wednesday, December 15, 2010

RE: [BellaAndEdward] Can anyone recommend a good story?

 

I remember reading a summary in which it seemed that Edward was about 23 when turned, I will see if I can find it.


----- Original Message -----
From: winchestersgirl
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 04:02:44 -0000
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Can anyone recommend a good story?


I was thinking today what a bummer it was that Edward was turned at 17.

Imagine being stuck at 17 years old for eternity....Yuck.

I would imagine the ideal age to be late 20s - early thirties.

It got me thinking, what if in the story Edward was a little older?

What if he had been turned when he was in his twenties?
So when Bella met him, he was older than her and she had more human time with him?

Anyone read any stories that fit that description?








.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment