Monday, May 9, 2011

[BellaAndEdward] Sunflower Awards

 

I heard about the Sunflower Awards and thought I would share the link in case anyone wants to vote. I looked through the list and there was only a few stories that I was familiar with out of the many nominees. I'm working on going through them in search of new stories to read and wow is it time consuming.

http://thesunflowerawards.blogspot.com/p/nominations_21.html

I'll try to remember all the categories... there was one for best all around story but I forget the name of the category. Then they had:

Best Edward
Best Bella
Best Charlie
Best Jake
Best Carlisle
Best Esme
Best Alice
Best Jasper
Best Emmett
Best Rosalie
Best "other character"
Best Quote
Best Banner
Best Angst
Best Fluff
Best Drama
Best all human
Best vampire

Then there were categories for people instead of stories like who was best at writing lemons, who was best at writing a cliffhanger, best reviewer, best overall storyteller, that sort of thing.






.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment