Friday, June 10, 2011

[BellaAndEdward] Fic Of The Day -- June 10

 

Remember Me               » by NoelleSeven
One love. One destiny. Can you change what's meant to be?
NOT related to Rob's movie of the same title.
Rated: M - Supernatural/Romance
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6399745/1/Remember_Me


I started reading this story because I thought Edward ended up with amnesia, but it turned out to be so much more than that!  This is a story in which Edward is a 25 year old doctor (he was a genius and went to college at 14, med school at 17.) In this story Carlisle head of the psychiatric ward. Rosalie at the beginning is a doctor specializing in blood diseases. Bella comes to the hospital as a 22 year old.

It turns out that Bella and Edward first lived and loved each other hundreds of years ago, and the then-version of James put a curse on them, but he was dying at the time and not thinking clearly, so he accidentally includes himself in the curse. So over and over again Bella and Edward are re-born, only finding each other again in a few lifetimes (each lifetime is told, originally they are Cigna/Murato, then they are Isabel/Eduardo, then Marie/Anthony (in the 1660's)  then Belle/Robert (around the time of the Civil War) then in the hear and now as Bella/Edward.

The problem is that Bella remembers every lifetime, and remembers that they knew both Jasper and Carlisle when they were still human.  Unfortunately, Edward does not remember in each lifetime but tends to get his memories back after they are reunited.

James and Victoria tie into the story in an interesting way, but I'll hold off and let you find out for yourself.  (email me privately if you want to know)  I hope I haven't said too much already, but I found myself extremely sucked into this story and I hope you will all like it as much as I do.







.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment