Friday, September 30, 2011

[BellaAndEdward] Fic Of The Day -- Sept 30

 

Silence & Security                 » by AdorableCullens
Two years after her marriage to Jacob Black ends, 37-year-old single mom Bella buys a house. Will the handsome single dad next door help her learn to love again? Or will Edward's presence in their life only reinforce Renee's trauma-induced silence? (Renee is Bella's daughter.)
complete - Rated: M - Romance/Family - Chapters: 22
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4754685/1/Silence_Security


Jake is mentioned in the story, but is not part of it. I feel I should warn you that Bella's marriage ended because of Jake's death and it wasn't pretty -- it was Bella's young daughter who found his body. I'm sorry if saying that ruins it for some of you but when Bella eventually explains to Edward what happened, it's rather specific and honestly I wish it hadn't been quite that detailed with the imagery so I thought I should warn you.





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment