Friday, March 16, 2012

[BellaAndEdward] Twilight Saga movies

 

Just out of curiosity, how many of you have bought the Twilight movies? Did you get all of them, or maybe you skipped buying New Moon?  I bought the first movie but have not purchased any of the others. I will eventually, but I haven't yet because I'm hoping to get them as a set.
 
After I had bought each season of Charmed separately, they came out with a set you could buy of all of them in a casing that looked like the "Book Of Shadows" that they used on the show. After buying the Twilight movie, it occurred to me that I didn't want something like that to happen again with the Twilight movies, so I'm waiting. It's been hard not to buy them. I am certain that after BD part 2 they'll end up putting out a set in special packaging of some kind so I'm hoping for that. I did break down and rent Eclipse last summer though.
 
 
 
 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment