Monday, June 18, 2012

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Fic Of The Day -- June 18

 

I do not usually read Rosalie either, but I loved this story.  I really liked Rosalie, and I loved her journey home.   It was written very well.  I recommend it even to you Edward Bella Only Readers (like me)  as it is wonderful.
 

Rosalie here is very gentle.  I think that is why I was on her side the whole way.

From: Brandee (RingTheBella) <ringthebella@vyanet.com>
To: LionAndLamb_Fanfic@yahoogroups.com; BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 11:55 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Fic Of The Day -- June 18

 
I realized the other day that I had gone over one full month without sending a suggestion so I'm sending another one to make up for it.  Today's recommendation comes from a good online friend of mine (Susie).  It is based off a one-shot called "The Corner Of Your Heart". 

I have not read this one because I'm picky and only like stories that are either Edward or Bella point of view and this one is entirely written in Rosalie's point of view. But I wanted to suggest it because she said it's amazing.  Since the summary doesn't really tell us much about the story, I'm including Susie's comments below the summary (with her permission).

The Corner Of Your Heart
Author: TheHeartOfLife 
Rosalie and Edward have been friends since childhood, but he has a new girl in his life and Rosalie's feelings for him have changed. A story about the shifting tides of friendship. AH. One shot: an entry for the Indies First Time Writer Challenge.
Rated: Fiction M - Friendship - Rosalie & Edward
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5455372/1/The_Corner_of_Your_Heart

The Long Way Home
There was a girl. She loved a boy. And then she lost it all. Will her journey back to the place where it all began and ended light the path for forgiveness, or will it swallow her whole? A story about friendship, love and the true meaning of coming home.
Rated: M - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Complete
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5617616/1/The_Long_Way_Home

From Susie:
"The story is entirely from Rosalie's POV. Rosalie and Edward have been BFF's since kindergarten. Jasper, Alice, Edward, Emmett and Rosalie hang out in high school. Naturally, Edward dated during his time and that never bothered Rosalie since she was secure in her BFF relationship with Edward. Things changed in their junior (or senior) year when Edward started dating Bella. It was obvious that Edward and Bella were very much in love. This is when Rosalie realized that she too was in love with Edward."




.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment