Monday, February 22, 2010

[BellaAndEdward] Fic of the day -- Feb 22

 

this was one of the first stories I read about a year ago, so I don't remember much about it, other than I'm pretty sure I liked it.  I looked through my list of stories I've read that are rated T and there just wasn't many on there that I felt were well written which is my most of my recommendations are rated M.


Don't Let Me Go          -- by bella book worm
Bella is invisible. Until Edward Masen, school player, notices her. But she doesn't know that Edward bet his friends he can get her to sleep with him in 1 month. What happens when Edward falls for her? What happens when she finds out that she was a bet?
complete - Fiction Rated: T - Romance/General - chapters: 15
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4877370/1/Dont_Let_Me_Go




.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment