Sunday, February 21, 2010

[BellaAndEdward] Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Heading to the Oscars

 

Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Heading to the Oscars

Friday February 19, 2010 02:25 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Heading to the Oscars
Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart
Jordan Strauss/Getty
Should Robert Pattison be worried?

His Twilight costar – and rumored real life squeeze – Kristen Stewart is presenting at this year's Oscars with the werewolf in her life – Taylor Lautner.

"Yeah, I'm going," Stewart tells E! Online about the Academy Award on March 7. "Me and Taylor are going to present."

Stewart says she's trying to calm her nerves ahead of time by picking out shoes "that I know I won't fall down in."

Busy Schedule

The actress will have to fit shoe shopping into a packed schedule that finds her heading to London for Sunday's British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards [BAFTA], where she is an Orange Rising Star award nominee.

"I feel so funny about it," Stewart says. "Really cool people have won and really cool people are up for it this year. And I know a few of them, like Jesse [Eisenberg] and Carey [Mulligan]."

Rounding out the list of nominees are A Single Man star Nicholas Hoult and French actor Tahar Rahim, whom Stewart believes should take home the award. "If I win, I'm gonna be like, 'Carey, Jesse, suck it up, 'cause I think Tahar should have won."

Cas
Volturi Moderator

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment