Friday, April 23, 2010

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Friday treat

 

im guessing it would be a happy b-day to me cause it is three days after my birthday


--- On Fri, 4/23/10, Buchteers3@aol.com <Buchteers3@aol.com> wrote:

From: Buchteers3@aol.com <Buchteers3@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Friday treat
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 6:25 PM

 

Sheesh, I have a touchy send button lol.....
 
Anywho, I already have an entire group of us 'Twi-girls' ready to 'mob' the theatre on June 30th for opening night ( my 12 yr old is one of them lol) guess I need to start working on our premier night shirts since all teams will be  present ---including Nomads & a little known team called " Vegetarian Vampire Doctors" ( one of the girls I know has the hots for Dr.s so Carlisle is her man ).
 
Robbin
 
In a message dated 4/23/2010 11:04:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, CassieSu79@aol. com writes:
 

ENJOY!!!!!

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=IiEf-iF4V0I&feature=youtube_ gdata

Cas
VolturiCaptain.jpg TCG Captain picture by mi_nai_leeloo


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment