Sunday, February 13, 2011

[BellaAndEdward] Fic Of The Day -- Feb 13

 

Since I had sent this story summary to myself, the author has changed the name of the story.  It used to be called "Boiler Up!" but she got tired of people asking about it. If I remember correctly, she said the college that Bella will end up at, it's something to do with their sports team.


Life As I Know It                  » by ginger1983
all human. Breaking away from her family shame & starting fresh is all Bella wants. A family tragedy brings her back to Indiana, though. While attending Purdue, Bella must learn how to navigate her "new" life. Will sexy Edward help or hinder her plans?
Rated: M - Romance/Family
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6250845/1

Bella has a half-sister named Bree (from Renee/Phil). We're about a dozen chapters in now and the "family tragedy" has not happened yet. But I think it's still a good story so far.





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment