Monday, February 7, 2011

[BellaAndEdward]

 

I'm reading an AH story by this author and loving it, very well written (already sent that one as a "fic of the day") so I thought you might like this one. I haven't looked at it yet myself.  Another member of our group has read it and said it was really good.


It Will Be As If I'd Never Existed, A Twilight FF          » by pattyrose
It's been over 4 years since Edward left. Bella's tried to move on. She's about to graduate college and go on with life, when a weekend trip brings her face to face with her past. What results will either lead to tragedy or finally, to her happiness. ExB
complete - Rated: T - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 31
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5241468/1





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment