Wednesday, July 11, 2012

[BellaAndEdward] Fic Of The Day -- July 11

 

Sorry I'm not putting out too many recommendations lately. Several of the ones I read recently either haven't been written too well, or they were, but appear to be abandoned. And now I'm training a new person at work, so no reading at work for me for a couple weeks.   :(

The following story, I think has been written for awhile now and I just read it. It was rather amusing.


Bella Swan: Kidnapper                         by Kambria Rain
Um. Hi. I don't really know how to say this, but I have your kids with me, and I was thinking maybe you would like them back. So yeah… call me.
Rated: Fiction M - Romance/Humor - Bella & Edward - Chapters: 23 - Status: Complete
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5062719/1/Bella_Swan_Kidnapper






.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment