Saturday, July 24, 2010

RE: [BellaAndEdward] Hello

 

None that I'm aware of. We've been pretty quiet lately.


----- Original Message -----
From: Patricia [mailto:bonjovipa@bellsouth.net]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:04:21 -0000
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Hello


I have been on vacation  since Saturday  7/17 until today and I am back now. Just wanted to know if someone can tell me if I missed and requests, taggies, or stats? thanks, Patricia





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment