Sunday, July 25, 2010

RE: [BellaAndEdward] Hello

 

 
Click Me!
Ok thanks 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 7/24/2010 9:21:04 PM
Subject: RE: [BellaAndEdward] Hello
 
 

None that I'm aware of. We've been pretty quiet lately.


----- Original Message -----
From: Patricia [mailto:bonjovipa@bellsouth.net]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:04:21 -0000
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Hello


I have been on vacation  since Saturday  7/17 until today and I am back now. Just wanted to know if someone can tell me if I missed and requests, taggies, or stats? thanks, Patricia





.

 

Tag & Letter by Sharon's Creations - Code by Martine
PTU Scrapkit: Flergs - Art: (c)Summit Entertainment, LLC - My Blog & My Fotki
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment