Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Re: [BellaAndEdward] OT:Posting

 

I'm so sorry to hear that, sweetie. : ( You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Prolific Peggy.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:40 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] OT:Posting

 

Hello everyone
I wanted to say I am sorry that i haven't been apart of decisions on cert in twilight Issues
my Grand Father has been really sick and has passed away this morning once everything has been taken care of i will then be apart more
thank you

Jade O'Connor

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment