Saturday, January 16, 2010

[BellaAndEdward] Fic of the day -- Jan 15

 

I found this story pretty recently and I have to say that even if the idea of the story does not interest you, I really think you should at least glance through chapter one and search for the parts about Edward and the carpet cleaner. I thought it was so funny!! (or you can email me and I'll send you that section.)

Homecoming
all human. A troubling childhood has left Bella shy and scared of her own shadow. Her life is turned upside down when she is sent to live with the Dad and brother she never knew at the age of 15. Cannon Couples. Some OCC and lemons later.
Rated: M - Romance/Drama
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5577638/1/Homecoming


Renee was written very OOC (meaning she is a total b*tch) and you learn that Bella was treated very poorly by her.  Renee decides one day that she doesn't want Bella around anymore and sends Bella to live with her father Charlie and her older brother Emmett.  There's only about 6 chapters so far.




.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment