Friday, January 22, 2010

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Hey All

 

wow that must of really sucked. well i hope she feels better and that everything is okayy. take ur time with the fanfic of the i dont mind and im sure no one else does.
 

Kokko love <3




From: Burdened Thunder <burdenedthunder@gmail.com>
To: Quote of the Day 1 <cullen_corner@yahoogroups.com>; Quote of the Day 1 <breakingalltherules@yahoogroups.com>; Quote of the Day 2 <lionandlamb_fanfic@yahoogroups.com>; Quote of the Day 2 <bellaandedward@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, January 22, 2010 8:28:32 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Hey All

 

I am sorry that I have missed the quote of the day the last few days. My daughter was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance on Tuesday from school. She was in the gym playing basketball and somehow slipped and hit her noggin hard enough to knock her out. It was scary as hell to have the school call you and tell you that an ambulance is coming to the school and taking you daughter to the ER. Seeing her straped to a backboard as she was rolled out of the ambulance nearly did me in.

She is at home and is doing well, today she goes in for another cat scan, which I don't understand. Wouldn't the first cat scan be enough? I am ranting now, sorry. I will start the Quote of the Day as soon as I calm down.


Thanks for your understanding.

BT


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment