Monday, January 18, 2010

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Twilight community on FF website

 

REALLY hate when I hit that blasted 'send' by mistake ;!
 As I started to say... I like your thinking and believe that you should go with 2 instead of 1 ( my opinion though). As for names? hmmmmm something like 'Lifes little potholes' ( for physical) & 'Spinning in the darkness' ( for mental/eating disorder).
 
Again just my opinion.
 
Robbin in VA
 
In a message dated 1/18/2010 11:08:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ringthebella@vyanet.com writes:
 

Hello everyone, I want to get some opinions and ideas about something....
 
on the FF website, I've been so busy reading individual stories over the last year that I never paid any attention to the communities. I just recently looked into them and from what I can tell it's an easy way to put together a list of stories that all pertain to a certain subject or category. I see it's used a lot for listing the entries in one-shot contests.  I tend to like stories where there is an impairment of some kind that the characters have to deal with but after doing a search, I did not find any communities that gathered those types of stories together. So I thinking I'd make one. Here's my questions:
 
1.  Should I make two communities, one for physical impairments (blind, deaf, paralyzed) and another for things that are more mental in nature (amnesia, eating disorder), or just make one community for all of them?
 
2.  What do you think I should name it/them?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment