Saturday, January 9, 2010

RE: [BellaAndEdward] I am reading a great Fic

 

I've been reading it and I see that we finally have the chapter posted in which Bella receives the injury that causes the amnesia. I was beginning to wonder if the author changed her mind about including it in the story.


----- Original Message -----
From: Louise Drechsel [mailto:
louisedmn@yahoo.com]
To:
BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:22:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [BellaAndEdward][robertpattinsonobsession
] I am reading a great Fic


I am reading a really good fic called "Don't Forget to Remember Me".
Check it out, it's very well written and keeps you wanting more.
Louise
***********************************************************************************

Edward and Bella met in college and became instant best friends, though both harbor deeper feelings. There are hard realities to face when an accident robs Bella of all memory of Edward. How will he help her to remember him and the love they shared?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5367867/1/Dont_Forget_To_Remember_Me




.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment