Saturday, January 1, 2011

[BellaAndEdward] about my FOTD postings

 

I just wanted to apologize/explain about the reason my fic suggestions went from twice per week, down to just 2 in the whole month of December.  Before I was single and now I have a fiance, so having someone in my life does take away from my reading time and I don't like to suggest a story that I haven't read myself yet, or at the very least read the first several chapters of. 

I ended up moving during the month of December and that also took away from my reading time (such a pain!) and on top of that, what reading I did get to do... the stories that I start reading lately sound like they are going to be really good but then... I get half way through and they just aren't that great, not that they are poorly written (well a couple of them were) but a lot of stories I've started lately are just "so so" and not what I consider to be good enough for a recomendation, they don't suck me into the story enough, if that makes any sense to you.

So from now on, if it doesn't "suck me in" within the first 5-10 chapters, I'm not going to keep wasting my time reading a 30 chapter story.  I do have a few stories that what's written is pretty good, but updates are VERY far in between, so I'm hesitant to suggest those stories.







.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment