Sunday, January 2, 2011

[BellaAndEdward] OT: fiance

 

thought I already had mentioned it.... I moved to a new city back in March and we started talking online almost immediately, we met in person on July 14 and he asked me to marry him on Sept 5 (Labor Day weekend). Talk about fast! We're not setting a date anytime soon though. We just moved into a new place together, prior to that, he'd been staying at my apartment, but now we have one that is "ours". The prior apartment had stairs (they were kind of steep too) which we both hated. The new place has a small enclosed yard for my cats to play in so I think we'll all be much happier once we can get things unpacked and the old place fully emptied and cleaned.  We will be the 3rd couple in my family to marry after meeting online.

(If anyone is considering trying online dating, I would really recommend the site we used, because it is truly FREE. Most sites are free to sign up, or free to send a one-sentence "ice breaker" from a list of choices, but you have to pay to send actual messages to each other. The site we used had extra feature you could pay for, but basic communication (just like email) was free. Email me if you want to know the site.)


----- Original Message -----
From: Ava Gurley [mailto:girleygirl251@yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 15:26:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] about my FOTD postings

Congratulations on the fiance.  You could always tell us about that.





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment