Sunday, January 2, 2011

Re: [BellaAndEdward] OT: Twitter vs. Facebook/Myspace

 



Well, I have Twitter---started it because I could follow a friend, some actors, and some authors too. I haven't been there for a while but I can tell you, 5 minutes after getting it, I went private because of the amount of questionable people wanting to read your stuff. It helps that only people who follow you can read your responses---I love the privacy of it that way.
 
I've heard good things about Facebook but not so much about Myspace. However, like Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter, you can get fakers. For example---supposedly Rob has a Twitter account---not. So, you have several thousand people following somebody who they think is Rob. I also have a friend who said they talked to a celebrity all time by chat---I believe it was MySpace. But I got the feeling it wasn't them since who has the time to talk to people all the time if you are a busy actor.
 
I guess my picking Twitter was not only to talk to my friend and follow actors and writers---it's just much easier to use and you don't feel like you have to be there everyday to update things. With MySpace or Facebook, I would feel that way. Hard enough to keep up with lists---you know what I mean. : )
 
With all three you just have to remember one thing---keep it as private as possible. Less is more, in other words. Hope that helps. : ) Prolific Peggy.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 12:59 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] OT: Twitter vs. Facebook/Myspace

 

I have a question about Twitter for those of you who have one.  Basically the question is "why". I mean what does it do that either Facebook or Myspace can't do? Don't all three have the option of being done via computer or phone?




.

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment