Sunday, January 2, 2011

Re: [BellaAndEdward] about my FOTD postings

 

I know what you mean... how do you say that you're plot idea is good, but your execution needs work, without it coming out sounding like "you suck".


----- Original Message -----
From: mary davidson [mailto:mary.davidson@sympatico.ca]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 23:53:31 -0800
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] about my FOTD postings


At that point, sometimes that is, it's not usually dropping the story for me as much as holding back sending them an e-mail, starting with---get thee a beta. It can really bring a fanfic writer down when they're just starting out. But sometimes I can say it, gently and they do understand. And they love it when you say, want me to help you---or can I suggest somebody.
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment