Wednesday, April 22, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Brandee's favorite FanFics



Hello everyone, some of you I have sent the link to my favorite stories on FanFiction.net and I just wanted to let you know that I changed my name there -- just in case you had trouble getting to it, or were confused.   :)  I was originally just using a varition of my name bkmode (short for Brandee Kaylee Mode) but I saw something in of the stories that I like a lot more. So for right now, my login is RingTheBella.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ringthebella

Just in case I do end up in contact with the author and she/he wants me to give it up, here is my permanent URL.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1821034/

I have also added the following paragraph to my profile:

I have recently changed my pen name here, I used to be "bkmode" but have changed it to "RingTheBella" after seeing it in a fanfic that had it as as Bella's instant messenger login. I've been thinking about it off and on for over a month... To the author of that story, I truly apologize for not talking to you first and asking permission to use the name you came up with. I really WOULD have, but I can not remember who you are! If you are reading this please contact me and let me know if it's ok. I will give it up if you want me to. Everyone else... if you recognize the author/story I'm talking about, please send me a PM and let me know so I can ask about it.





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Passionate about cars?

Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment