Thursday, April 23, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] New Mature Fanfic group



Hey guys its your list mommy here and I thought I would invite you to my new Twilight fanfic group specializing in mature rated fics. If you are 18 years of age please check out the new list below :-)

Hi Welcome to Breaking All the Rules !!! We are a new Twilight Fanfiction Group that specializes in mature (R - NC17 fics), based on the incredible Twilight Saga written by Stephenie Meyer. Whether you enjoy writing fics yourself or just prefer to lurk and read, you are more than welcome to join our family. We accept all parings, we just ask that you please stick to Twilight and clearly label paring at the top of the fic. Due to the nature of these fics we do ask that you are 18 years of age. Thank you so much and welcome again :)

To join please go here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BreakingAllTheRules/


--
<3 Juliana
   Edwardian "Go Team Edward"


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment