Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Word of Warning: Don't believe all your read:



 
----- Original Message -----
From: Ava Gurley
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Word of Warning: Don't believe all your read:

Prolific Peggy,  I agree.  Read the mags with extreme caution.  >
 
It's all about selling the magazine---they are not above telling lies, twisting words, or just plain out sensationizing things.
 
 
 
 I believe that most of the crew would be happy to lose some of the fame so that they can walk around without the paparazzi feeding frenzy.  It seems they can only avoid it if they do not go anywhere.   Where's the fun in that?  >
 
I can't see them being diluded by fans in Vancouver---seems a little suspect. And with other places they might film, they have people following them to protect them---especially these guys. What gets me is that she had this evil look thrown at people to tell them to get lost. I just don't see her doing that and if she did---is she crazy? Hey, you do that once too often, you lose your fans.  Be nice to the people who keep you popular so you can do movies, right?
 
 I love all that gossip stuff, it makes me laugh.  I never buy the mags, but I love to read the headlines.  They provide me with laughs for weeks.   Free laughs, by the way. >
 
Me too. : ) This is why I stay away from meeting actors---you really don't know what to expect when you meet them. Prolific Peggy.
 
 

.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment