Thursday, April 23, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] New Mature Fanfic group



 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 3:56 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] New Mature Fanfic group

Hey guys its your list mommy here and I thought I would invite you to my new Twilight fanfic group specializing in mature rated fics. If you are 18 years of age please check out the new list below :-) >

 

I've got it bookmarked, sweetie. : ) I'm not going to join at the moment since I'm not reading any fanfic except Garrett/Kate and only that because I don't think I'll be writing that pairing---sticking to Jake/Nessie, Seth/OC, and a little bit of the cullens added in. : ) When I get a few written and ready for posting, I'll be ready to read stuff. : ) As it is, I went to find my own voice without being affected by other's. : )

Now if I can just figure out how to stay on HunterLegends---and get off DarkHunters---since I'm not into RPG's at all. Oh, btw---on Hunter Legends, they have been mentioning New Moon (the Movie). : ) Cool, eh? : ) Prolific Peggy, who loves her Ash fix. : )

.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment