Wednesday, April 22, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Word to the Warning: Don't believe all your read:



Well, a friend of mine drops off magazines for me to give to the food bank and lo and behold, there's the one with Rob on the front---from Lifestyle.
 
I should have stopped at the picture on the front and the first page of the article. I'm taking the first page of the article (the picture) out but the rest is being thrown in the garbage, in disgust.
 
If you have read it---you know what I mean. If not---some highlights:
 
1. supposedly the crew thinks Rob has BO. Now that's bull.
 
2. Yes, saw the twilighted out by the end of the year comment from Rob---also bull.
 
3. This thing about Taylor getting attention now while walking down the streets with Kristen---not bull---and very nice for the guy. But really, she's like---shooting dirty looks at the people giving him the attention---or them the attention. Either she's jealous or maybe she's just shy---or both. And flirting doesn't mean a thing---she has a boyfriend of 4 years and that's an eternity for Hollywood. However, just saying this is this and not what it really means---bull too as far as I'm concerned.
 
4. What really got me pissed is the fact that they think that Rob thinks the Twilight aura around him---the super star status, is fading.  Course he's shy and all and that's nice to see---but I hope he doesn't think that. If he does, I think there are a lot of ladies that can say---sure Taylor is cute but Rob---he's a bit better. : )
 
 
Sorry about the rant. As I said in the subject line---don't believe all you read. This is definitely got a few lies in there to sell magazines. As for me going to see New Moon---didn't care for the book until the end---why would I go see the movie. : )
 
I hope I didn't insult anybody. If I did, I apologize profusely. Prolific Peggy.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment