Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Word to the Warning: Don't believe all your read:



 
----- Original Message -----
From: Aimey
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Word to the Warning: Don't believe all your read:

My daughter, a huge twi fan already at the age of 4, was in the store with my husband and saw the new life and style with rob and Kristin on the cover. So he got it for her. I read the article that was written up and all I could do is laugh. The title to the article is "Rob is breaking Nikki's heart". The article goes on to say that Rob broke things off with Nikki because he is obsessed with the one thing he can't have, Kristin. Here is a quote from an "insider" that really made me laught. Page 23 " Nikki and Rob slept together several times, but he's obsessed with Kristin. Nikki finally figured out the Rob was hooking up with lots of girls but always thinking about Kristin". It also says on the same page that Nikki is trying to steal Kristin's style. Its like come on people! First off I would love for this "insider" to have enough guts to release their name, if in fact this is true! Which we all know is a bunch of crap. But it gets people to buy their products, printing lies. I will be the first to admit that I do read them, but never take anything to heart. I can say in the same magazine they do have a nice 2 page article on the new moon cast pages 24 and 25.

Aimey  >

Ah----Aimey's our take it with a grain of salt girl. : ) I'm with you on that, sweetie. : ) Really, unless it comes from the person themselves, you just can't believe what you read sometimes.

Sometimes I think it would be easier for an actor to be a working actor---not a celebrity. At least the tabloids ignore you then.

I hope someday that Rob finds a girl that loves him for him, not for what he does. Because an actor isn't his job (or shouldn't be his job)---he or she is a person first. That's why a couple of my actor friends---I see them as friends, not actors. One I've lost touch with a while ago but the other one---I try at least once a month to tell him what's going on in my life. I think Rob needs somebody like that---a friend to talk to and just blow steam with---somebody outside of the acting realm. And I'm sure he has a great family too that will keep his strong.

Prolific Peggy.

.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Group Charity

Citizen Schools

Best after school

program in the US

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment