Wednesday, April 15, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Welcome Kelly



Welcome to the family sweetie...let us know if you need anything :-)


--
<3 Juliana (list mommy/owner)
   Edwardian "Go Team Edward"


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kelly Brophy <brophy.kelly@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 1:23 AM
Subject: Re: File - Welcome
To: BellaAndEdward Moderator <BellaAndEdward-owner@yahoogroups.com>


Ok so my name is kelly i am 19 years old, i live in melbourne australia, out of the twilight series i would have to say my favourite book is breaking dawn.. then new moon close second. I do like all the characters but if i was to choose a favourite it would be alice.. she is so cute and pixie like!
The scene that i like the most with edward and bella is when they first encounter each other in twilight.. the scene where the cullens walk through the cafeteria.
Ok my obsessive moment was after seeing the movie twice at the cinema i had to have more so we illegally downloaded it from the net and now it is on my phone.. the whole movie which i sometimes watch while im on the train.
I am really excited to be apart of this group so i can talk to people about the series and actually have someone to gossip to about new moon the movie because my boyfriend just doesnt understand....

Kelly
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment