Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: File - Welcome



Welcome to the family sweetie :-)

<3 your list mommy Juliana

On 4/21/09, Kirsty <mommie2jason@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Name? Kirsty
>
> Where your from? South Africa
>
> Your favorite book? Twilight (only got the first one so far!
> LOL)
>
> Your Favorite Character and why? Bella, very intricate character
>
> Your favorite Edward and Bella scene? Edward saving her from the car crash
>
> Your craziest obsessive Twilight moment? None yet
> (for example: I was so desperate to keep reading that I read while pumping
> gas on my way to work)
>
> Anything else you want to tell us? No, just looking forward to all the
> interaction
>
>
>
>
> 
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

--
Sent from my mobile device

<3 Juliana
Edwardian "Go Team Edward"

For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I
was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Group Charity

GiveWell.net

Identifying the

best non-profits

All-Bran

Day 10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment