Thursday, June 17, 2010

[BellaAndEdward] Breaking Dawn in soft cover

 

I was killing some time in Barnes & Noble the other day, skimming through the new Bree Tanner book while waiting for a store to open. I asked when "Breaking Dawn" would be out in soft cover. They said August 3 and I pre-ordered a copy.  I have Eclipse and Breaking Dawn in hard cover, but I'll probably give those to a friend once I get them in soft cover. It's easier to read that way I think, plus then all 4 will be matching.





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment