Sunday, June 27, 2010

**For Sonia Re: [BellaAndEdward] Hello and new in this group!

 

Nice to meet you, Sonia
My real name is Maria-Teresa Rosa Grillo in Mortillaro
But all my friends just call me Tracy...
I'm American...
Born and Bred!!!
I live in Gloucester, Massachusetts...
I am 57 years old...
I have been happily married to a "Sicilian Carpenter" for over 30 years...
I teach at Gloucester High School, I work with "Special Needs" students...
I like to read, write, dance, sing, travel, meet and make new friends...
I have 4 children, 3 boys and 1 girl...
They are:
Girolamo, who we call Mimmo, but his professional name is Grail, he is 33 years old...
Vincenza-Maria, her friends call her Gina, she is 30 years old...
Raffaele, called Raff by his friends, he is 27 years old...
Last but NOT least, my youngest child...
Gino-Rosario, affectionately known as "Baby Gino", since my husband is called "Daddy Gino", because they both share the same first name :-))
Gino is 23 years old, who recently  graduated from college...
Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida...
Receiving his Bachelor's Degree in
Digital Art & Design
Specializing in 
Color Theory
Photography
Electronic Advertising Art
Video & Broadcast Technology
Graphic Art & Deign
Television Network Graphic Design
Creative Marketing & Promotions
 
Sending you all my LOVE!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!
Luv ya!
SM@@@@@@@@@@@@@CK
Tracy

__________________________________________________________________
Teresa Mortillaro
Tracy
ICQ#: 125710377
Current ICQ status:  
( Home Tel#:  978-283-3052
+  
More ways to contact me
__________________________________________________________________
----- Original Message -----
From: "sonia_m_c" <scorral@movistar.es>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 12:11 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Hello and new in this group!

Thanks for let me join this fan-fic group!

I'll introduce myself, I'm Sonia Mª, a Spaniard fan since I readed the books, I'm also illustrator and graphic/web desinger, so I love to portait and created fan-art.

I also made an Rob/Edward Fan-Art videos and I want to share them with you, they are bilingual (some in Spanish and some in English), I am currently in the process of new 5 fan arts of the and they will have a corresponding and publishing video soon. If you want you can check them on the channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPMBDELDhnY
http://www.youtube.com/user/elenwe2

Suggestions for new Twilight artworks are welcome.

P.S.: I apologize for my bad English!

Hugs for everyone!

Sonia
http://www.soniacorral.com




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
   
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BellaAndEdward/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BellaAndEdward/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   
BellaAndEdward-digest@yahoogroups.com
   
BellaAndEdward-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
   
BellaAndEdward-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
   
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment