Thursday, June 17, 2010

[BellaAndEdward] why I only send Bella/Edward FIC suggestions

 

You may have noticed that all the "Fic Of The Day" stories that I send are Bella/Edward stories. For the main reason for that is that when I read Twilight fanfic, it needs to have B/E as the primary couple -- stories that focus on Alice/Jasper, Rose/Emmett, Esme/Carlisle, (or God forbid a non-canon couple, *gasp*) those don't hold any interest for me.  Considering the name of this group, I wouldn't send those here even if I did read them.  If you did want story suggestions for those couples, I think that is what the group CullenCorner is for, or the group LionAndLamb_Fanfic. I'm not a member of CullenCorner so I'm just guessing.

However I am on LionAndLamb_Fanfic but been sending any non-Bella/Edward stories to that group because like I said I don't read them. But if I get requests for a particular pairing, I will search around for some ideas
.

I just wanted to explain in case someone was curious.





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment