Monday, June 28, 2010

RE: [BellaAndEdward] List mommy announcement

 

congratulations.  :)


----- Original Message -----
From: Juliana [mailto:3 To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com,breakingalltherules@yahoogroups.com,Cullen_Corner@yahoogroups.com,LionAndLamb_Fanfic@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 22:34:43 -0600
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] List mommy announcement

Hey all it is your list mommy here. I think some of you knew I was pregnant..probably from my pregnancy-hormone induced spam rant haha, but I just wanted to let everyone know my little girl was born. Her name is Riley Annabelle and she came into the world on May 10 (yeah I know I'm just now getting around to posting lol) at a wopping 4 lbs1oz and 18 inches.. I know she is tiny. She was completely on time just super tiny, but totally healthy :-) We are doing great and she is growing like crazy- she is already over 7lbs and definitely has her mommy's attitude lol. Anyway I just wanted to share my news- love u guys

--
<3 your list mommy/owner
           Juliana
 



.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment