Thursday, June 17, 2010

[BellaAndEdward] The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

 

At first I couldn't decide if I wanted to get the actual book or get the e-book version.  After skimming through it the other day, that was enough to satisfy my curiosity, so I don't plan to get it right now.  I have decided that if I ever do get it, I'm leaning toward an actual book. As I mentioned in a previous message, I will soon have all 4 of the main books in soft cover, so perhaps I will buy the Bree Tanner book after it's released in soft cover.

I have heard that the e-book version is free, has anyone else heard that? It seems unlikely to be true to me. I keep forgetting to look into it when I get home from work.

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Brandee (RingTheBella)
Sent: Friday, 30 April 2010 11:17 p.m.
To: tcg_bookdiscussion@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: RE: [tcg_bookdiscussion ] Bree Tanner



I can't decide if I want a physical copy or the e-book version.





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment