Monday, June 7, 2010

Re: [BellaAndEdward] MTV MOVIE AWARDS TONIGHT

 



 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 2:41 AM
Subject: RE: [BellaAndEdward] MTV MOVIE AWARDS TONIGHT

 

I don't get MTV.  Did I miss anything important? >

S
 
p
 
o
 
i
 
l
 
e
 
r
 
s
 
 
 
 
s
 
e
 
c
 
t
 
i
 
o
 
n
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just in case people will be watching it if they taped it:
 
Well, I didn't watch it but I got the highlights of what happened:
 
Seems that Rob and Kristen smooched but they might not of since he turned around to do it. So, who knows if it happened or not. And once more they use the did they didn't they---are they dating aren't they dating, thing. Personally, I think it's all hype when it comes to the magazines and if it isn't---at this point---I don't care that much at all. We should be more worried about the poor wildlife off the gulf coast and you know, I think we are. : )
 
Oh, and Peter, who plays the head of the cullen household---he spewed obsenities that had to be bleeped out. It was so bad for the author of the article, they think that next year Taylor should accept the award. I wonder if he took lessons from Kristen or maybe she was throwing her voice. <g>
 
I do get MTV but I was chatting with friends last night about the latest J.R. Ward book. But then, I'm not into award shows anymore so it was moot. Sorry about the rants up there but I keep thinking to myself---where is this chemistry between Rob and KS they keep talking about. I think I've been affected by the first movie but even before I saw it---I caught them going into MM in Toronto on the tv and I couldn't see it there either. Must be there for others---and I'm just immune to it. Hey, it happens. : ) After all, I love the movies of HP and don't care for the books. I'm not surprised I love/like/dislike the books and don't like the movies at all. Prolific Peggy.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment