Monday, June 28, 2010

[BellaAndEdward] **For Juliana Re: List mommy announcement

 

:-)
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
So HAPPY to hear that you and Riley Annabella are doing well :-)
I just became a grandmother for the first time...
My grand-daughter Delilah-Marie Parisi arrived on Tuesday, June 1st, at 7:42 a.m., weighing in at 6 pounds 10 ounces, 19 inches long...
She will be four weeks old tomorrow :-)
 
You must be so PROUD of your new baby!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing this good news with all of us!!!!
God Bless YOU and ALL of your family!!!!
Sending you ALL my LOVE!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Juliana <3
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 12:34 AM
Subject: List mommy announcement

Hey all it is your list mommy here. I think some of you knew I was pregnant..probably from my pregnancy-hormone induced spam rant haha, but I just wanted to let everyone know my little girl was born. Her name is Riley Annabelle and she came into the world on May 10 (yeah I know I'm just now getting around to posting lol) at a wopping 4 lbs1oz and 18 inches.. I know she is tiny. She was completely on time just super tiny, but totally healthy :-) We are doing great and she is growing like crazy- she is already over 7lbs and definitely has her mommy's attitude lol. Anyway I just wanted to share my news- love u guys

--
<3 your list mommy/owner
           Juliana

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment