Monday, June 29, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Fwd: File - Welcome



Welcome to the family Cheryl we are so happy to have you!!!! I absolutely LOVE your idea for "Esme Cullen's Guide To Making Your Home SPARKLE!" ...I would definitely buy that and figure out ways to make it part of my daily routine tehehe..Oooh and my husband had to fend for himself just like your kids lol...at one point he came up to me and asked if something was wrong (cuz I did nothing, but read for a week straight) haha and I told him the only thing that was wrong was that he was keeping me from finding out what happened next in Twilight hahaha. So anyways baby welcome to the fam...make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything at all :-)

--
<3 Juliana (list mommy/list owner)
   Edwardian "Go Team Edward"


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cheryl <enchanteddreams@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: File - Welcome
To: BellaAndEdward Moderator <BellaAndEdward-owner@yahoogroups.com>


So please tell us a little about yourself

Name? Cheryl

Where you're from?  Florida- too sunny for the Cullens :(

Your favorite book? If I HAD to pick...Breaking Dawn

Your Favorite Character and why?  Alice- I like her gracefulness and her clothes obsession, and the fact that she's good enough to get the upper hand with Jasper when they are training for the fight. Beautiful, graceful, and lethal :) Oh, wait... does it have to be Bella or Edward?

Your favorite Edward and Bella scene? The first time they kiss when she's a vampire.

Your craziest obsessive Twilight moment?
(for example: I was so desperate to keep reading that I read while pumping gas on my way to work)  This makes me happy- shows true obsession ! I read all four books in four days, staying up until three or four in the morning to finish. I told the kids that if they wanted food they would have to get it themselves.  Everything I had to do, I did as fast as I could to get back to the books. Oh, and my kids are teenagers, so they could get their own food :)

Anything else you want to tell us?
 
Not ashamed to admit that I am totally obsessed with twilight. I never put bumper stickers on my car. Ever.  Now I have a twilight sticker!  And one that says  Be safe. Only those brilliant people reading the book will figure that one out. Everyone else I'm speeding around will just wonder.  I was in a taco place the other day, and I was wearing a shirt that said..."Twilight, not just an obsession- an alternate reality".I saw a guy in front of me read the shirt, then poke his dad so he would read it.  I'm assuming his mom was a fan :)
                                                    
    Favorite descriptive word I've found so far...twitarded.   My daughter says it suits me perfectly.   That's fine with me :) I'm still rereading the books daily, with time outs to watch some of the movie.  Now I want to Cullenize my house.  After all, Rosalie didn't spit in Jacob's food because it would have offended Esme for her to do that to a guest.  I need someone to write a book titlrd ""



__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment