Saturday, June 27, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] story ideas -- creepy stalker behavior



 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 6:50 AM
Subject: RE: [BellaAndEdward] story ideas -- creepy stalker behavior

I'm surprised that no one and any comments on this.  I'm going to try again... perhaps it would help if I explained the circumstances a little. I asked a friend at work if he had any ideas and he wondered if it the victim knew the stalker or not. >

Sorry, I have no ideas. I'm actually working on one myself with VM's Sheriff Lamb/OC but it's not set up like the fanfic writers is set up--its just cut to the chase---home invasion and try to kill her. I don't want to stay on these types of fanfics for long---it freaks me out.
 
Wish I could help you, sweetie. : ( Prolific Peggy.



.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment