Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Welcome Shelbi



Welcome sweetie we are so happy to have you with us...welcome to the family :-) Let us know if there is anything you need and make yourself at home!!!

-
<3 Juliana
   Edwardian "Go Team Edward"


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shelbi Ragan <shelb.angel@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: File - Welcome
To: BellaAndEdward Moderator <BellaAndEdward-owner@yahoogroups.com>


Ok, so you want to know a little about me? Well that can take forever so i will just give you the main ones.
My name is Shelbi and I am from Kansas. My fav. book is Twilight, duh, and also the host, which I am sorry to say is much better that Twilight. My fav. character in Twilight is Emmett, cause he is more down to earth than the rest. In the host it is Ian, cause he cares for Wanda even though she is an alien worm. My fav. Edward and Bella scene is when they are in the meadow and she is telling him that she wants to go through with the marriage deal. It seemed more like a real couple would do that a couple of vampires would. I read Twilight in a day and then started on New Moon the next, so I don't have to tell you how crazy I was about it. That gives you the Twilight important details in a nutshell.
 
-Shelbi

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Kids, family & home

Join the discussion

Group Charity

Be the Change

A citizen movement

to change the world

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment