Thursday, June 25, 2009

**For Kitty :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] **For Catherine Turney :-))



:-)))
Thanks, Sweetie!!!!
Can't wait till you complete your First chapter!!!
I'm dying to read it!!!!
Good Luck!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] **For Catherine Turney :-))


 Thanks so much I am still working on the beginning of the first chapter, but I want it to be perfect! I will send u guys the first chapter the minute it is fully complete! Kitty

 

From: Tracy <tracy120552@hotmail.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroupscom
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:51:08 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] **For Catherine Turney :-))

:-))))
Congratulations! !!!
I'm sooooooooooo HAPPY to hear that you have decided to write you're own novel!!!!
Best of Luck with "Awakening"! !!!
Sending you ALL my LOVE!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:04 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] (unknown)

Hey Guys! So I have decided to write my own novel! yeah! I am so excited to get started. I have tons of idea's! I am going to call it "Awakening"! Kitty



__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment