Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] **For Catherine Turney :-))



:-))))
Congratulations!!!!
I'm sooooooooooo HAPPY to hear that you have decided to write you're own novel!!!!
Best of Luck with "Awakening"!!!!
Sending you ALL my LOVE!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:04 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] (unknown)

Hey Guys! So I have decided to write my own novel! yeah! I am so excited to get started. I have tons of idea's! I am going to call it "Awakening"! Kitty


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Community just for Moms

Join the discussion

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment