Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Last Night I watched Kristen's Boyfriend:



Last night I watched The Forbidden Kingdom because I love Jet Li and Jackie Chan. They were incredible in it but what caught my eye was the actor playing the character they were teaching to fight. And it hit me---that's Michael Angarano---the kid from Sky High. And he was amazing too.
 
So, I decided to check just to make sure at Wikipedia and found out not only does he have a girlfriend called Kristen but he also has a sister called Kristen. If they were both in the same room and he called out to them, it would be like---which one do you want? <g> Maybe he has to have a nicknake for Kristen Stewart---or maybe he more than likely has one for his sister. : ) Odd, eh?
 
I highly recommend the movie. It's got incredible effects and well, as I said, I love Jet Li and Jackie Chan so having them both in the same movie was a treat for me---and the cherry on top---Michael there. All I can say is Kristen---hold onto that guy---but if you don't want him---I'm sure there will be a line up around the block for a great catch like him. : ) Prolific Peggy.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment