Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] story ideas -- creepy stalker behavior



Hey... I'm looking for some ideas, let me know if you can help me out...

One of the stories I'm reading has a female character who just started having a stalker. The author asked us if if we had any experiences or ideas on creepy stalker behavior.  Got any suggestions? I promise to include your name/nickname when I submit it to the author.

So far, she found a single rose on her step of her front door.  The character is in the 1st half of a pregnancy and living with the the father of the baby, who is her fiance.







.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover Car Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment