Saturday, June 27, 2009

RE: [BellaAndEdward] story ideas -- creepy stalker behavior



I'm surprised that no one and any comments on this.  I'm going to try again... perhaps it would help if I explained the circumstances a little. I asked a friend at work if he had any ideas and he wondered if it the victim knew the stalker or not.

Yes, she does know the person, the stalker was a famous person (an actor I think) and had pretended that they were a couple, to improve his image.  She denied it to the press and announced that she was with someone else. The famous guy didn't like that too much, attacked her, got put in jail and now he's out...


----- Original Message -----
From: Brandee Mode
Sent: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:01:59 -0700
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] story ideas -- creepy stalker behavior


Hey... I'm looking for some ideas, let me know if you can help me out...

One of the stories I'm reading has a female character who just started having a stalker. The author asked us if if we had any experiences or ideas on creepy stalker behavior.  Got any suggestions? I promise to include your name/nickname when I submit it to the author.

So far, she found a single rose on her step of her front door.  The character is in the 1st half of a pregnancy and living with the the father of the baby, who is her fiance.







.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Kids, family & home

Join the discussion

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment