Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] **For Catherine Turney :-))




 Thanks so much I am still working on the beginning of the first chapter, but I want it to be perfect! I will send u guys the first chapter the minute it is fully complete! Kitty

From: Tracy <tracy120552@hotmail.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:51:08 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] **For Catherine Turney :-))

:-))))
Congratulations! !!!
I'm sooooooooooo HAPPY to hear that you have decided to write you're own novel!!!!
Best of Luck with "Awakening"! !!!
Sending you ALL my LOVE!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:04 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] (unknown)

Hey Guys! So I have decided to write my own novel! yeah! I am so excited to get started. I have tons of idea's! I am going to call it "Awakening"! Kitty



__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover auto groups

Yahoo! Groups

Do More For Dogs Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment