Friday, December 4, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Fanfic that's rated M

 

I know what you mean about the "detail". Since the Twilight books pretty much skip over that... it just felt wrong to be reading smut in a fanfic. But I'm glad I kept reading because if I had only read rated T fanfic, then I would have missed out on a lot of great stories.


----- Original Message -----
From: Catherine Turney [mailto:kittyt09@yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 04:37:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

Ya, but I can't help from reading some fanfiction on twilight at least every or other day. I can't take it that long. haha. ;) I know when you mean about the paranormal adult fanfictions. They are very... um what's the word.... descriptive, which I like. Can't help, but not too!
Kat




.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment