Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

 

Your welcome! Trust me, I would read the books again if it cam down to it.  I like them MUCH better than the movies. I am an edward fan though. :)
I love to read fanfiction, but I hardly have time to anymore. haha with school and everything else.
Kat


From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 8:25:32 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

 



Thanks, sweetie. : ) Better to listen to a friend who has the same taste as you then a critic who is supposed to be critical. They might be right---but you want to see for yourself. : )
 
The only thing I liked about Twilight was Taylor as Jake. But if not going to see the rest of the movies means I won't be seeing him again as Jake, I'll see him in other things. The bad outweighed the good for me. I'd rather get my inspiration from writing fanfic from the books instead of the movies. : ) Prolific Peggy.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

 

Your Right, I think. You shouldn't not go see a movie just because of what a critic says or what their opinion is. I agree with you, I didn't see the chemisry between Bella and Edward in the movie Twilight. I was dissapointed about that, but their were so many others things that I love. Just the fact that Twilight Saga is being made into movies with actual characters and faces to look it makes me smile.
Kat

 
.


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment